After receiving the feedback from my previous 2 weeks 1 work I knew that I had to break down the rigid structure that I instinctually build into my artwork. So I began by scraping paint with a palate knife to create an abstract piece with a visual texture that would be able to carry the eye fluidly and easily. I then covered the paint with glue to build multiple layers on top of each other, and then repeated. Then once I had a layer of flue thick enough I started carving simple feather designs and short word phrases. Once those were scratched in I rubbed paint into the cracks and then wiped the excess away. Later I realized that the short word phrases were fairly hard to decipher so I outlined the individual letters to make it much more manageable to interpret. From the feedback I received I was told that I should incorporate at least one illustration in this piece, in particular the morbid rabbit. I am very proud of this piece and I wish to continue working in layers that combine the abstract and technical.